February 8+9, 2017
Cargo Logistics Canada 2016
February 17+18, 2016
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
Cargo Logistics Canada 2015
January 28+29, 2015
Vancouver Convention Centre
May I take this opportunity to congratulate all the organizers of this event on a well-organized and executed conference. In my line of work, I attend many, many conferences and this was exceptional. I so much enjoyed the sessions that I was able to attend.
– Lois E. Jackson, Mayor of Delta BC and Vice-Chair, Metro Vancouver Transportation Committee (CLC 2014 Delegate/CLC 2015 Speaker)
The caliber of people that this conference attracts is the best in the country. If you want to meet the supply chain community’s leaders, this is where they gather on an annual basis. This is where you can make the necessary connections to outdrive your own economies or businesses.
– Iain Black, President & CEO, Vancouver Board of Trade (CLC 2015 Keynote Speaker)
One of the best events I have been to in my 29 years of attending trade shows. My company will attend the next events in San Diego and Montreal.
– APICS Canada District (CLC 2015 Exhibitor)
Best show I’ve done in 5 years for attendance quality.
– Crimson Logic (CLC 2014 & 2015 Exhibitor)
Of the tradeshows that I have exhibited within the last 20 years, this one truly drew the decision-makers. Traditionally, a lot of tire kickers have been the norm. Out of a two day event, you may get 5 true leads. However, after this show I walked away with 25 solid leads; a few even wanted credit applications forwarded to them. Truly impressive!
– TST Air (CLC 2014 & 2015 Exhibitor)